« A healthy mind in a healthy body and on a healthy planet! »
Our eco-responsible actions:
CrossFit All Elements promotes physical activity and sport as a factor of health and well-being for adults and children alike.
Our aim is to promote the use of sport as a source of social cohesion, education and personal development
The CrossFit will go green in 2019!
In the eco-responsible development phase, we are open to any proposal to reduce our carbon footprint.
The following points have already been implemented, help us to develop a 100% green system!
- Cleaning of the premises by a company active in sustainable development with ecological household solutions and products.
- Organization of waste collection operations in partnership with the NGO Summit Foundation
- Different bins are available for waste sorting and material recycling.
- Reduction in paper use! From now on we use 100% recycled paper and minimize printing as much as possible: we communicate via the website, e-mail and social networks to spread all the information!
- Communication of tips to encourage eco-responsible behavior
- Minimize our use of plastic by favoring unpackaged products
Let’s consume locally!
In full expansion, the CF develops and promotes new collaborations with local partners, suppliers and sponsors, and thus integrates them into our sustainable development strategy
In addition, the CrossFit sponsors local organizations and associations every year, helping to promote sport for all!
On each unlimited subscription concluded by its members, CrossFit All Elements donates CHF 10 to Summit Foundation.