« A healthy mind in a healthy body and on a healthy planet! »
Our eco-responsible actions:
CrossFit All Elements promotes physical activity and sport as a factor of health and well-being for adults and children alike.
Our aim is to promote the use of sport as a source of social cohesion, education and personal development
The CrossFit is going green!
In the eco-responsible development phase, we are open to any proposal to reduce our carbon footprint.
The following points have already been implemented, help us to develop a 100% green system!
- Cleaning of the premises by a company active in sustainable development with ecological household solutions and products.
- Organization of waste collection operations in partnership with the NGO Summit Foundation
- Different bins are available for waste sorting and material recycling.
- Reduction in paper use! From now on we use 100% recycled paper and minimize printing as much as possible: we communicate via the website, e-mail and social networks to spread all the information!
- Communication of tips to encourage eco-responsible behavior
- Minimize our use of plastic by favoring unpackaged products
Let’s consume locally!
As you know, we take environmental issues and waste, whether it is food or material, very seriously.
Nowadays, it is sad to see that some of the food we eat every day comes from the four corners of the world. That’s why we came up with an idea. A project that drastically reduces the journey of food to your plate: The Farm All Elements.
We recently acquired free-range chickens and offer our own eggs for purchase. Now you can pick them up at the box! Yes, in order to reduce the number of trips, we offer you to pick up your eggs at the source! There is nothing fresher
In full expansion, we promote new collaborations with local partners, suppliers and sponsors, and thus integrates them into our sustainable development strategy
In addition, the CrossFit sponsors local organizations and associations every year, helping to promote sport for all!