Ingredients, for 1 large bowl of porridge:
- 50 cl. almond milk
- 20 g. oatmeal
- 20 g. flakes of spelled
- 20 g chocolate whey (or vanilla)
To enhance your porridge
- Flax seeds
- pieces of banana
- Natural flavors & spices (vanilla powder, cinnamon …)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan. When it is hot, pour the cereal flakes. Then whey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, for about ten minutes (as soon as your porridge has the desired creamy and creamy consistency, remove from heat). If necessary add water.
- Add, on top, banana, and seeds
- Taste immediately, very hot.