2 or 3 ripe bananas
70gr oatmeal (or more, depending on taste)
Dark chocolate squares (or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Peel bananas.
- In a bowl, mash them with a fork (leaving a few large pieces if possible).
- Add the oats to the bananas and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking sheet. Shape the dough into small balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- With a fork, flatten them a little (they need to be shaped like a cookie).
- Bake at 180*C for 15-18 min (for soft cookies) or 30min (for a crispier result).
Recipe from @empar_reigm