- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, black olives, and fresh parsley.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the chickpea mixture and toss everything together until well combined and evenly coated.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve immediately, or you can refrigerate it for a couple of hours to let the flavors meld together even more.