How to cope in times of lockdown
We are all going through this difficult time, and each one of us handles it differently.
But we can all manage it even better by changing the way we see things. Indeed, working on the general state of mind is the best way to stay happy. What are you thankful for? What opportunities has this situation created? By changing your state of mind, you will change your quality of life!
Once this is integrated, it is time to take care of yourself and make yourself a priority!
Below you will find some tips on how to live this period in the best possible way.
- Plan your week in writing, this helps to reduce stress. Plan your days by using a list of things to do in
order of priority.
- Plan your days by using a list of things to do in
order of priority. Don’t forget to include sports and time for yourself.
Now that the list is done, all you need to do is wake up, prepare as if you were going out and settle
into a routine.
- Plan your meals to keep up with your routine and allow yourself at least 15 to 20 minute breaks throughout the day.
- If you are teleworking, set up a place to work and work only there.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to avoid snacking too much, as thirst is often mistaken for hunger.
- Stay active and incorporate some physical activity into your breaks.
- Clean your living room, kitchen, bedroom or any other room and sort. Cleaning makes us feel better afterwards.
- Also take time to do things you didn’t have time for before, like getting educated, taking care of your health, taking time to cook, doing new things. In short, be creative! This is the best time to be creative.
In short, be creative! This is the best time to be creative.
If you want to be stronger and improve yourself in CrossFit, think of core training and mobility and include them in your sports routine.
And don’t forget to think about your loved ones too. Get in touch with your acquaintances, friends and family now more than ever.