- 200g of oatmeal
- 200g of almonds
- 200g grilled with cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 200g of honey
- Preheat the oven to 150 °
- Crush the almonds roughly
- Heat the honey and oil in a saucepan over medium heat until themixture boils and forms small bubbles. Remove from fire.
- Pour the liquid into your salad bowl filled with flake, and almonds and spread well.
- Pour this mixture on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- Pour the cocoa pods and flatten the mixture on the plate with your hands
- Bake for 30min
- Let cool well
- Break in nuggets
- Keep in an airtight jar to keep the crunchy