- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blend cashews until crumbly.
- Add chopped dates, coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Blend until the ingredients are well combined and form a paste.
- Use your hands to form the dough into small balls.
- Put the balls on a plate covered with parchment paper and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- If you have any leftover balls, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for later enjoyment.