- 120gr oats
- 100gr cranberries
- 30gr flax seeds
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 banana
- 125g peanut butter
- 60gr maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- In a bowl mix, oats, cranberry, flax seeds, cinnamon and pinch of salt
- In an other bowl mash bananas with a fork and add peanut butter, and maple syrup
- Mix the two mixtures together
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking sheet. Shape the dough into small balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- With a fork, flatten them a little (they need to be shaped like a cookie).
- Bake at 180*C for 13-15 min (for soft cookies)