Covid-19 Protection Plan
In order to allow us to meet each other in the safest possible way, we have put in place the following procedures. Please read them before coming.
- Hand sanitizer is available and everyone is encouraged to use it upon entry and after class.
- Cleanliness and hygiene has always been a top priority for us, but we have introduced even more stringent deep cleaning procedures for all surfaces and equipment.
- It is mandatory to bring a pair of clean shoes for training that will be put on inside.
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the start of the course.
- Gourds, T-shirts, cloths are stored in the cupboard provided for this purpose and no bags can be deposited there, even string bags.
- Do not leave shoes, coats or jackets in the room, put everything in the locker room upstairs!
- In case of hand injuries, adherents apply appropriate dressings.
- Liquid magnesia is tolerated and is available at the gym if needed.
- There will be no “post-training check” with the hands but the “foot check” is allowed and we will continue to smile and applaud each other
Respect de la communauté:
- Don’t forget to respect the distances as much as possible.
- If you have symptoms, stay home and send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you test positive after taking a course, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If you are part of a high-risk group, please stay at home for the moment and take advantage of our online programs.
- To facilitate traceability, please ensure that you register for the course via your application.
Rest assured that we are doing our utmost to ensure that the reopening takes place in the
best possible conditions of safety and comfort. We look forward to welcoming you!
Thanks again to all of you for your collaboration ❤🙏❤
Your All Elements Team