Chocolate pumpkin fondant
Preparation time : 30 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Ingredients for 8 persons
- 70g vegetable milk
- 200g pastry chocolate
- 250g of cooked butternut squash
- 80g coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 pinch of salt
- 130g of almond powder
- Oil for the mould
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Peel the butternut and cut it into pieces. Steam the butternut pieces until tender and mix them into a puree. You can also bake the butternut for 30 minutes in the oven at 200°C and crush it coarsely to make a puree.
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable milk to the first boiling.
- Remove from the heat, add the chocolate cut into pieces and let it melt.
- Then add the squash and mix it all together.
- Stir in the eggs, salt, almond powder and whisk.
- Pour the preparation into a round mold e 22 cm in diameter previously oiled and lined with baking paper. Bake for 20 minutes.