- 200 g mixed oat flakes
- About 75 g of chocolate powdered protein
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 150 g of white cheese 0%
- A little water (about 20 mL)
- 2 tablespoon bitter cocoa powder (15g)
- For gourmets, a few squares of dark chocolate 70% min (40g or 8 squares)
- 1 banana
- Mix in a salad bowl all that is dry.
- Once it’s homogeneous, you add the rest: whole eggs, crushed banana, cottage cheese, water. You mix everything well, with a good wooden spoon.
- Then fill the mold, and put it all in the oven, about 150 ° C, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool before removing from the pan.